Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kylie Minogue Live in Concert: Aphrodite Les Folies


Went to see Kylie Minogue 'Aphrodite Les Folies' last night and it was mind-blowing-ly awesome! 
D&G and their Piccola Principessa has done it!! Somehow I felt taken to be in a Broadway musical slash cabaret show. The whole concept was a perfect harmony of music, fashion and dance.
 I will skip all the talk and let you enjoy the photos (and videos too, soon!). 

To sum up the pile of pictures I took that night, here's most of my favourite parts:

1. Epical stage entry in every song opening











2. Shoes, Dresses, and Headpiece!!!! 

 














3. A Perfect Encore



4. Crazy Crowds in between
(Left: Me, Right: Local celebrity, Aming)


Thank you Kylie!!! It was an epic performance, and one of the best I've seen this year! 


PS: All pictures are taken by me and my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..