Monday, October 19, 2009

New York, I Love You!

For me, New York is like a yummy cheese sticks that once you pop, you can not stop eating it.
New York is so addictive, i just can't get over with since my last trip this summer.
I'm so in love with the city, that we (me&husband) almost decided to move there. LOL!
But no, we didn't move instead we're planning to go back next year.

From the producer of "Paris, J'taime" (also my fav movie of all time), comes a collaboration of love stories from all over NY with many different faces.

Together they create a kaleidoscope of the spontaneous, surprising, electrifying human connections that pump the citys heartbeat. Sexy, funny, haunting and revealing encounters unfold beneath the Manhattan skyline. From Tribeca to Central Park to Brooklyn the story weaves a tale of love as diverse as the very fabric of New York itself.

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Shia LaBeouf, Orlando Bloom, Justin Bartha, Andy Garcia, Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Natalie Portman, Irrfan Khan, Christina Ricci, John Hurt, Robin Wright Penn, Ethan Hawke, Maggie Q, James Caan, Cloris Leachman, Qi Shu, Emilie Ohana, Blake Lively.

So I bet this movie gonna make me miss every lovely-quirky-dirty inch of New York City. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..