Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweets,
Let's share secrets and secrets,
let me come to bed now & spend all night talking.

There are so many things I want to tell you,
but i can never manage it, listen for it all,
and I will try to grow new ears too.

When we are happy having fun
who gives a shit if we fuck?
I'm tired and delirious and emotionally over wrought.

Anyhow, there's something so beautiful and true about us.
You are beautiful without trying at all,
a big difference from almost everyone i've known.

It's late and i'm lazy,
but it's always easy to lead my mind back to you.
Do you know how beautiful you are when you sleep?

I look at you asleep, and there is so much trust
implicit in this gesture, it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..