Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blessed!


The (birth)day finally came to an end. I've said this before on my Twitter,
never hurts to say this again.
THANK YOU ALL SO SOO MUCH!!!
For all the texts, messages, lovely voicenotes, cakes, flowers, presents,
and most of all for the wishes.
God bless you all, and it definitely made my day.

It may not be the birthday as I thought it will be. Since our Summer plans got postponed.
But it's always nice to be close with your friends and
family on your birthday. Mine was a beautiful one.
(okay now it sounded more like a Hallmark card!) LOL.

Rite, so 29! I'm up for it and ready to rockin' it the hardcore wayyy!!!
WOOOHHOOO!!


This pic taken by hubby, last nite exactly at 12.01 am
when I'm in my pijamas ready to bed, he gave me a surprise bday cake and flowers. 


Will post more of my birthday photos this weekend! 
+ a surprise present from me for ur Midsummer Holiday soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! It was my birthday too on 23th of June!!

    besosss from Barcelona!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU MISS LOU!
    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu too!!!
    hugs & kisses from Jakarta Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..