Tuesday, April 5, 2011

DEAD TIRED


The title for this post sums up pretty much everything why I haven't post anything lately.
It has been a DROP DEAD TIRED month! And still haven't got the time to sort everything out
(photos, outfits, new works). I'll be definitely sure to post everything as soonest as I can, to share you
everything, from the 4-long days I spent with The Whitest Boy Alive (any of you listen to their awesome music?) and also my new works for Elle Indonesia for their April Anniversary Issue.

Bon nuit Jakarta.

PS: This is my most favourite picture of Me & Marcin Oz (Whitest Boy Alive's bassist). Taken by hubby, Jacky Suharto.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment x

    Take care
    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..