Thursday, September 15, 2011

**NEW IN** MYKITA & ALEXANDRE HERCHCOVITCH SUNNIES


I've laid my eyes on this baby when I was in LIBERTY last month, to get myself a new sunnies.
MYKITA is a Berlin based eyewear manufactured by hand, using the highest quality materials.

This limited collection is a collaboration between MYKITA & Alexandre Herchcovitch called "ANAI" with it's gold colour, UVA & UVB rays will definitely protects me from the strong sunlight. Not to mention how the plastic polarized lenses and the anti-stress metal side looks so cool, I just couldn't miss this one out! ;D





2 comments:

  1. LOVE your sunnies so much for its simple and edgy design! made from metal right? bet it cost a bomb! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sishi! Yes it's made out of metal and cost me quite a fortune. Although nothing beats a unique finding =)

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..