Monday, March 12, 2012

1881 Heritage


Please excuse my late posting. Hongkong had been awfully one busy trip for us all. Read: Sleep, shoots, shop, sleep, shoots, shop. It was tiring but also sooo much fun! And it's sooo much alive compared to the last time I was there (NYE 2008). I know, it's been too long! 
Couldn't bear to skip the photos and stories from the trip, so let me share you some. 
Second day from our trip last week was spent at the 1881 Heritage, Tsim Sha Tsui area. The hotel, Hullett House, where we have a room booked there, was one of the oldest building in Hongkong dating back in 1881. Formerly used as The Marine Police Headquarters, this colonial white-stucco building is situated right in the centre of the harbourfront. 
I believe this is one-of-a-kind boutique hotel that you'll ever find in Asia. There's only 10 (individually-designed) suites available in Hullett House Hotel, which they will give you a total intimate privacy guest experience with each of the suites got it's own terrace and modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi, rain-head showers and surround sound (yes, it goes right through your balcony!) in the old feeling of Hongkong heritage.
  

Causeway Bay


Me & Rama in front of Hullett House Entrance


Hullett House Hotel Entrance



Our Suite - The Shek O Suite



View from the balcony



What I was wearing (after I took off my coat) :
H&M Top & Skirt
Zara Coat
Topshop Loafers
Marc by Marc Jacobs Flower Watch
Urban Outfitters Beanie

All photos are taken by Jacky Suharto for MY SEW CALLED LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..