Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HONG KONG



We arrived in Hong Kong last night, and had few hours to stroll around the apartment's neighborhood 'til midnight. Coming from the hot Jakarta, I haven't really climatize by the cold weather in Hong Kong. So I decided to put on something warm. How awesomely coincidence is it that we have Isabel Marant's shop and many other cool shops just down the corner of our apartment?! And one amazing cool thing about Hong Kong is that they have (some) of the shops open up until late. Like, 12 in the midnight late!

I can feel that this will be one of those amazing trip. Now off to work!
Hope you all have a lovely day.  





What I was wearing:
COS Black Top
H&M Scarf & Leggings
Topshop Socks & Loafers
Phyton Bag from Korea
Urban Outfitters Beanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..