Friday, May 18, 2012

Coachella Galore



One thing that I love to do most in this world is, watching live music concerts & festivals. Coachella is one of it. It was only 30 days ago I've experience my first fantastic weekend at Coachella. Hot & dry under 114°F Indio's desert sun with good friends, and absolutely amazing music from hundreds of my favourite bands playing non-stop for 3 days in a row. Not to mention those breathtaking postcard view out of our car window, Coachillin' momentos at the VIP tent with Metronomy and Rosie-Huntington Whiteley queueing the toilet just right behind me. 

Incase you missed all of that (coz this year's 140,000 tickets got sold out only in 4hrs), and intended to join the Coachella galore next year, you can buy those advance tickets right now!! 
Doubt of going? Maybe my Coachella photo diary below will change your mind. 

xo


Photos by Jacky Suharto

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..