Friday, May 11, 2012

Damone Brows!


So, okay as promised! I'm counting back the days and share you some of the great experience I had back in LA last month. And if you're wondering what am I doing on the photo above, that's me post-brow waxed and sculpted by Angelina, one of the beauty artist from Damone Roberts's Salon in Beverly Hills last month. 

Who is Damone Roberts you say? Well, he's simply.. The King of Brows. One of the industry's top beauty artists and contributing beauty editor for Oprah.com. His amazing talent for sculpting brows has been praised by the world's most beautiful and famous celebrities around the globe. Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hillary Duff, Alicia Keys, and even Channing Tatum and Robert Downey Jr. got him under his client list.

If you live or even just visiting LA or New York, and looking for a proper treatment for your brows, Damone Roberts Salon is the perfect place for you. Don't forget to call and make your appointment before you go there.. and when you're done, make sure you go to the bathroom and read all those love comments on the walls! Sweeeet!!!



Damone Roberts Beverly Hills
9669 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
P: 310.271.2100 | F: 310.271.2710



Photographed by Jacky Suharto for My Sew Called Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear from you! So, talk to me baby..